Terms and Conditions
By paying or confirming my purchase, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The content or information contained or services provided in this website are provided "as is" with no representation or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Although Brigham Young University (BYU) attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the site. It is possible that the site could include inaccuracies or errors.
- This agreement is entered into in the State of Utah and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah except its choice of law rules.
- By registering in this program, I agree that the participant's image may be used, with discretion, by BYU or its assignees for promotional purposes in print, web and video productions. I understand and agree that I have no expectation of compensation for this use.
- As the participant or parent of a participant, I have read the BYU Honor Code and all standards and guidelines as stated in the program information pages, and have discussed these with my son or daughter (if applicable). I understand that adherence to these standards is required. Participants who do not comply can be sent home from the program with no refund.
- I agree that these information pages and this application constitute the entire agreement with BYU.
- As the participant or parent of the participant (if the participant is under 18 years of age), I understand that being honest and obeying campus policies includes the paying of my financial obligations as they become due, including any damages, lost keys, etc. I agree that if all charges I incur with BYU Continuing Education are not paid by the due date and if, for the purposes of collecting the amount due, BYU should retain an attorney or collection agency, then I will pay the costs of collection including reasonable interest, reasonable attorney's fees, and reasonable collection agency fees, which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 40% of the debt. I also agree to allow BYU or its agent to contact me by email or cell phone in an effort to collect the debt.
- As the participant or parent of a participant in a Brigham Young University (University) continuing education program (Program), I hereby agree that authorized employees of the University shall have access to the room (Room) assigned to me or to my son or daughter in order to conduct health and safety inspections, check for maintenance required, check for damage to the Room or furnishing, perform janitorial or maintenance service, verify compliance with University and Program policies and rules, and when otherwise appropriate in the reasonable judgment of the Program staff member or other authorized employee of the University. I understand and further agree that an authorized employee of the University may search the Room and personal belongings within the Room and may seize items found therein that are prohibited by University and Program policies and rules.
- As the parent of a participant, if my son or daughter is 18 at the time of the BYU-sponsored program, he/she will be required to sign and reaffirm agreement to the above-stated policies.
BYU respects the privacy of our students and patrons and implements safeguards to protect sensitive personal information and academic records. If you have questions about this policy and our commitment to protect our participants, please contact the BYU Continuing Education registrar at 801-422-8925 or toll free at 1-877-221-6716.